Thread: Tim's Archery World

Tim's Archery World

Tim's Archery World in Chase. Has anyone dealt with him/her.
    I have a PHD is "Campfire BS". An avid hunter fisher man. Love shooting trap as much as shooting the bull. The more BS in my story the greater I am.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Tim's Archery World

I've dealt with Tim, bought a new release off him and got my bow fitted and tuned as well as some lessons. Very helpful, great guy, sounds like him and his wife do a ton of volunteer work etc. Although his shop is strictly archery, he is into other aspects of it, he is an avid hunter and firearm enthusiast.

Re: Tim's Archery World

He got his Canadian citizen papers earlier this year. His archery shop is rarely open these days because as a citizen, he can now apply for and hold a job. He has secured a job at the local sawmill and it appears that his interest in the archery shop has waned.
    I asked him to get me some vanes as I wanted to re-fletch some arrows. Never did hear back from him, but then he is pissed at me so I should not expect less.
    I find the statement, ".............as well as some lessons" laughable.
    So the bottom line, would I spend my money there? Only if he was having a fire or going out of business sale.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"