Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merrit Shoot

Re: Merrit Shoot

I think last years course was the best one i have shot so far. I liked it.

yea but you are 1/2 mountain goat and YOUNG !!!! Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

The course will be changed up this year. the backlog on the A side was found to be more of an issue than the steepness. also the long walks between some of the targets didnt work too well. the course layout hasnt been set up yet, but it will be improved on from last year. there will likely still be some rough terrain, but nothing as extreme as last year. there are plenty of rolling hills and smaller gullies to use without crossing the road and going into that canyon!

by the way, please let me know any feedback or suggestions that you may have for the Merritt shoot. if i get time, i'll be helping set it up. if i cant find the time, i'll certainly pass your comments on to the people that are running the shoot.

Trav you the guy I go to school with? Anyways I liked the course all I need is to learn how to shoot for this year.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

yea its me kirby

glad to see you signed up, now show off the white-tail from last year!!! Hit me up with an e-mail I might have some work for you depending on what you want to do this summer.

Kirby

Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

kirby do you have to learn to shoot or learn to drink less beer. last year your lookers were`nt looking to good.

Quote Originally Posted by sealevel
    kirby do you have to learn to shoot or learn to drink less beer. last year your lookers were`nt looking to good.
    That gave me an excuse on Sunday when I shot ok(360? I think)... Saturday I think I was 140-150 on the first round and 165-170 on the second.

Kirby

i find i shoot better with a hung over .... and merrit last year, was the epitome of hangover.......
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club