Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merrit Shoot

Merrit Shoot

Do any of you guys know wether the Merritt shoot has been improved from last Year ?? Specifically I need to know wether the " A " side has been made more friendly for 6 year old shooters and 62 yr old shooters. There are a large number of shooters from Quesnel wanting to come but if that sand hill and steep ravine are in there there will be second thoughts. 2 years ago it was a great shoot ! last year it was an endurance test for the young lions. Need to know before pre-registering Thanks Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Merrit Shoot

Mike every year i`ve been there the couses have been totally different then the year before. And i would bet they will be different this year.

hope to see you there.

mike i will look into it for ya...when do u need to know???
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Darcy within the next 2 weeks would be good. I have the time booked off but if that sand hill is there the missus can't walk it and It is extremely tough for me not to mention my grand kids. Any info would be good thank you. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

k mike i will see if i can get ahold of some one tomorrow....i will hopefully be out there this year and i might even be shootin we will see....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Hey Darcy , I am also looking forward to your report on the "endurance" aspect of the course . Cummins Diesel does not make a pacemaker . LOL
    Thanks Darcy

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

k i talked to the kid of the president (and he also shoots and helps set up)of the club and he said he wasnt sure what they were doin up there yet this year but they did here from quite a few people that the course was very friendly....i will try to talk to the president in the next day or two...

just PM saddle maker on archery talk he is allways in on setting up the course.

oops i ment that the course was very unfriendly last year...

i can always stop in and talk to don too...i will see if i get a chance tomorrow....