Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Delta Waterfowl Chapter

Re: New Delta Waterfowl Chapter

As far as having a meeting, depends on how many show. As far as what we do it would be everywhere other than Pitt Marsh as there are people already working there and I don't want to interrupt the great work they are doing

Ah ok. Im a member of the delta Ladner club. We do an environmental cleanup every year in the Ladner marsh/surrounding area and put on a youth hunt for waterfowls heritage days.

I'd be interested as well! I was actually looking at their site yesterday... seemed like there was a chapter. Did you get it going??

No he didn't. And yes there was a chapter here before but I believe it's no longer active

LupieHunter, I noticed a chapter up on the internet (www.deltawaterfowl.org)

I'm guessing something's up and running? I'd love to join and help out.

I am a brand new hunter but I would love to be part of this.

There was one here in lower mainland that was fairly active probably 6 or 7 years ago but if they're still active they've been fairly quiet. The only local delta waterfowl thing we've heard about/seen in the recent years here is the stuff we get from them for our youth hunt on waterfowlers heritage days.

the delta waterfowl chapter in the lower mainland that was formed some 7 years ago has gone dormant. i was part of the original exec. there was some concern after the head office was taken away from Manitoba and was run out of the states.at the time they were a great organization and I am still a member, we just disagree on how things are run now....dale

Hi, I am keen to join. I have few yrs of hunting experience outside of BC but none in BC. Let me know the process and I will be happy to join.

~ GD