Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bowhunting Course Materials

Re: Bowhunting Course Materials

We held the course last year mate. If there is enough interest, 8 - 10 participants, I'd be happy to organize another one. We have more instructors now and I'd like to be the assistant for one so I can get on with becoming an instructor myself.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Im looking into getting into bowhunting, is this course still going on?

Check the date of that last post dude! LOL It would be some monster course to last that long! See new thread about Summer 08

Thumbs up Re: Bowhunting Course Materials

Hey Hermit
    I'm on the main land in Maple Ridge and interested if you guys on the island put a course together.
    Also ,who long did it take to get the material in the mail...did you PayPal?

If there was another one of these near Vancouver or Vic, I'd sign up!

What is this bowhunting course never heard of such a thing. fill me in please

I plan to put on an IBEP course in April 2010. I need to check on availability of the Vic Fish and Game but will post it up on a new thread once I have the details worked out.

If anyones knows of or plans on a course in the W.Koots send me a pm I would love to take the course....

Quote Originally Posted by brock77 View Post
    What is this bowhunting course never heard of such a thing. fill me in please
    FYI, plans are being made to hold an IBEP course in Cranbrook in early June. Tentatively the 5th and 6th weekend.

The International Bowhunter Education Program (IBEP) is a program designed and administered by the National Bowhunter Education Foundation (NBEF) to train bowhunters throughout North America and Internationally. IBEP certification is required in many jurisdictions to hunt with a bow.

The ultimate goal of the IBEP is to provide bowhunters, both experienced and new, with the basic fundamentals of good, safe bowhunting while maintaining the highest ethical standards. The immediate objective is to instill in all bowhunters a responsible attitude and to adopt and follow acceptable behaviour towards people, wildlife and the environment in which they hunt.

old posts....I would think that you can get enough people to sign up if the courses where available around Vancouver.