Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowhunting Course Materials

Re: Bowhunting Course Materials

When we put the course on in Nanaimo we held it at the range. It takes a FULL 2 days.The first day was inside, then inside for the next part of the Sunday morning. Next is outside for tracking and bloodtrailing and last part of the afternoon is write the test and then go over it. The cost was $40.00 which paid for the course material and transportation for the instructor.
    It is best to have it at a range as we do sum shooting. Hope this helps.

Hermit, Awishanew is your man. Keep in contact with him and he'll help you pull it together.

JT

Excellent. Sorry for the late reply... been out of twon for the weekend. I'll be in touch this week.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Hermy- Could you take this thread to the UBBC site? You should also become a member of the United Bowhunters of BC. We seem to be on a membership drive and could sure use the help. Thanks.

Okay willco.

Joined the site, waiting for approval to post it up. Completed form for lifetime membership, wrote cheque, put in addressed envelope an it will go in the mail tomorrow.

Still waiting for approval from the site admin before I can post... Seems like nobody is home over there. I am going to go ahead and put up a poll here and will do the same over there once they finish checking my references, the urine sample results come back and the Canadian Intelligence Agency report comes in!

Quote Originally Posted by Awishanew
    When we put the course on in Nanaimo we held it at the range. It takes a FULL 2 days.The first day was inside, then inside for the next part of the Sunday morning. Next is outside for tracking and bloodtrailing and last part of the afternoon is write the test and then go over it. The cost was $40.00 which paid for the course material and transportation for the instructor.
    It is best to have it at a range as we do sum shooting. Hope this helps.

I am still very keen to take the course. I am willing to travel to Vancouver/Hope for a weekend to do so if we can't get this organized in Victoria. Perhaps the best way to do this is for the instructors to say what weekend and let those of us that can sign up. Please give us at least three weeks notice.

I will look into using the facilities of the Vic Fish and Game Club if that works for people. (I joined the club this year and signed up as a director at large.)

Takers??

Bow Walker Guest

Yup! You betcha. Keep us in the loop.

I'd be up for one in victoria

I'm also looking into that online one but it seems to only be for the states