Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Percy Bicknell Decoys

Re: Percy Bicknell Decoys

Would love to see pictures of you decoys just out of curiosity. Cant help you with a price as I dont know.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Nothing wrong with asking for help on pricing. Ignore the crappy attitude. Just another a$$hole stirring the pot. Please post some pictures. I might be interested in one or two if the price isn't outlandish.
    Live to hunt, hunt to live!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donnac View Post
    Wow guys, didn't mean to get people upset, was only wondering if someone could help me with prices, that's all! And to those of you who were nice enough to help, I appreciate it very much. Thank you.
    PS - I'm not a guy, am of the female gender LOL
    Lol...
    Your comment made me recall the joke of the man who biggest worry was when he died, his wife would selling his gun for the value he told her that he paid for them...

For pricing on the Capriola decoys see his website:
    http://www.caprioladecoys.com/Decoys%20for%20Sale.htm

Quote Originally Posted by charr View Post
    Lol...
    Your comment made me recall the joke of the man who biggest worry was when he died, his wife would selling his gun for the value he told her that he paid for them...
    Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are that's funny right there lol
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.