Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What has the bcwf done for me lately

What has the bcwf done for me lately

the Malcolm case appeal was successfully defended by the bcwf yesterday, the four man judge panel unanimously decided in favour of the bcwf. we also got some legal costs back. 3% is not a lot off the total quota of halibut but it is better then we had before and it is a step in the right direction to pursue more. all four judges said that the recreational fishery is a valuable resource to bc......dale

2. Site Sponsor

Re: What has the bcwf done for me lately

Great job guys.

I renewed my membership last month.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Great news.....its a step in the right direction. Of course the rec fishery is valuable to the province. I guess we will find out HOW valuable???
    Thank you for posting and informing us all, look forward to future updates.

Thanks Dale!
    Resident hunter and proud of it!

Thanks All. You guys are Great!

Quote Originally Posted by fowl language View Post
    the Malcolm case appeal was successfully defended by the bcwf yesterday, the four man judge panel unanimously decided in favour of the bcwf. we also got some legal costs back. 3% is not a lot off the total quota of halibut but it is better then we had before and it is a step in the right direction to pursue more. all four judges said that the recreational fishery is a valuable resource to bc......dale

Thanks Dale - that is awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It is astonishing how much room there is in the air around a duck!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!- Rudyard Kipling

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers to do incredibly stupid things- AH (1941)- Harry Reid (aka Smeagle) 2012

This is where I come from (click)

Well done BCWF!!

This is awesome. Now there is a huge opportunity here and i hope we go for the jugular! I am sick of throwing back halis! Lets get whats ours!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Everyone on this site needs to join the BCWF. They are the only ones that will stand up for us hunters and fishers and we need to fight more of these battles. I have been a life member for over 25 years and knew back then this was an organisation we need to support.

our new president George Wilson and our strategic co ordinator al martin are flying back to Ottawa, and I am assured they will be waving this flag....fowl