Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomas Pigeon and Production Company - Total Of $8,000 In Fines

Re: Thomas Pigeon and Production Company - Total Of $8,000 In Fines

Ya I used to watch his show on Wild T.V. Kind of dissapointing to see him doing the wrong thing to increase his viewers!Makes you wonder how many of these other outdoor shows are fixed??

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    BETTER re read the article as Thomas was completely part of the whole operation - just as responsible as anyone ! RJ
    I understand he was part of it. I should have phrased it different. He's not completly inocent as he was charged and convicted but IMHO MIGHT not be solely responsible either. What I'm getting it is - He hired a guide, was he following the advice or using a technique on the advice of the guide? How much of that responsibility rides on the guides shoulders?

Yes Pigeon wants to make good TV but I bet the guide wants to as well. They both have something to gain. For one it's viewers for the other it's potential clients

I know if I hired a guide for a out of Province hunt I would be relying on his expertise to get me the animals Legally.

Not trying to defend him but there may be more to the story
    Last edited by r106; 05-18-2014 at 09:14 PM.
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Wow, 2003 the animals were hunted? 11 years ago and just fined now? Way to go justice system! I don't understand this one.

guest Guest

I guess that's what was going on when the Beasley boys took over the show. Reminds me of a couple of Ontario boys with a fishing show a while back, caught poaching in closed areas etc. sad that they think this was OK to present as fair chase or catch.

Quote Originally Posted by r106 View Post
    The way I read it the hired Guides should get the fine as they are responsible aren't they??, not Thomas Pigeon.
    r u 106 in love with Thomas Pigeon? He is GUILTY.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo 7MM View Post
    r u 106 in love with Thomas Pigeon? He is GUILTY.
    Hey Bob Loblaw is back

Never met the guy and didn't like him much on CITR. I thought I was asking a valid question about the Guides responsibility's.

I see your ban is over. Put on your tinfoil hat and relax
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

just another tv hunter that has an overwhelming sense of entitlement and a tremendous ego. Yes I have first hand knowledge of both.

too bad he didnt get a bigger fine like in the states when you cross state lines with having broken f&g laws.....lacey act I think.

Bill Trowbridge who use to own Excalibur crossbows was busted for the exact same thing a few years back. You think Mr Pigeon would have learned not to film illegal activities!

Fines for wildlife infractions are pathetic!
    KCCO

So say you are snowmobiling to a camp and come a cross some Miskox you would have to drive 1.5 km away then hike in on them. Or say you in camp that you snowmobiled to and the Muskox come to you.can you shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by rides bike to work View Post
    So say you are snowmobiling to a camp and come a cross some Miskox you would have to drive 1.5 km away then hike in on them. Or say you in camp that you snowmobiled to and the Muskox come to you.can you shoot?
    The answer would be yes to the first question and no to the second. Sure would be hell if the same rule applied for Region 7 bison hunts or for that matter all off road vehicle hunts.