Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March 4th Vic Bowmen 3D Shoot

Bow Walker Guest

March 4th Vic Bowmen 3D Shoot

Everybody ready for it? Who is going to be there besides me , BOWSITTER, and his son (if he doesn't have to work)?

Last one was good fun and a super day to be outside doing anything but chores/yard work.

This time I've made "a note to self".......focus, focus, focus! We'll see if it works. Don't want any flyers going over the backs of caribou placed out at 45 yds.

Or any misses because the target is just 5 - 6 yds away!

Rumour has it that a certain Hoyt-Pretty-Bow-Shooter is moving into the Open Class with his new fangled dial-a-sight, Posten stabilizer, and back tension release. Guess he's gotten tired of chasing Bernie and Alfred.
    Last edited by Bow Walker; 02-25-2007 at 01:29 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Bow Walker Guest

Re: March 4th Vic Bowmen 3D Shoot

C'mon you guys - who's gonna be there!

Unless my wife has the baby that day I'll be there. Nails will be there too and maybe Puppychow as well. I can't wait to try out the new rig.
    Steve.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

"Rumour has it that a certain Hoyt-Pretty-Bow-Shooter is moving into the Open Class with his new fangled dial-a-sight, Posten stabilizer, and back tension release. Guess he's gotten tired of chasing Bernie and Alfred."

I guess he has decided that he needs a little more compitition.
    I'll try and be there,depends how my lil toe is, I broke it { NO!! not kicking at the cats} at work Thursday,not much they can do with it but buddie tape it together and let it heal on its own.
    New 2011 PSE Omen Pro
    56/29 340 fps
    VICTORY ARROWS

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1
    "Rumour has it that a certain Hoyt-Pretty-Bow-Shooter is moving into the Open Class with his new fangled dial-a-sight, Posten stabilizer, and back tension release. Guess he's gotten tired of chasing Bernie and Alfred."

I guess he has decided that he needs a little more compitition.
    I'll try and be there,depends how my lil toe is, I broke it { NO!! not kicking at the cats} at work Thursday,not much they can do with it but buddie tape it together and let it heal on its own.
    The only thing that comes to mind for me to say is.......Suck It Up Cupcake!

I did suck it up, I only missed Friday at work, been every day since.At least I wasn't trimming tommato plants.
    Sounds like he " HOYT-PRETTY-BOW-SHOOTER" finally got out of the KIDDIE POOL and come over to the ADULT POOL to swim with the sharks.
    New 2011 PSE Omen Pro
    56/29 340 fps
    VICTORY ARROWS

Bow Walker Guest

Time will tell Bill....time will tell.

Bow Walker Guest

Hermit, Franko, Hutch, Awishanew, Timberhunter,....at al. Are you coming?

awishanew...can I play with a recurve during the lunch break??

See you guys there.
    Todd

I will be there too, like the last one.