Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swaro spotter post purchase update

Re: Swaro spotter post purchase update

No the objective lens is now interchangeable. The scope is modular so you can purchase different objectives. I looked through one last week in Saskatchewan. Very impressive. Should be 5k lol. Looks like im selling one of our extra vehicles lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    No the objective lens is now interchangeable. The scope is modular so you can purchase different objectives. I looked through one last week in Saskatchewan. Very impressive. Should be 5k lol. Looks like im selling one of our extra vehicles lol.
    The onley problem is that they are a lot more weight, I looked at trading my hd 80 on a 65 for the reason to switch from the 65 to the 95 for sheep to moose and elk not worth the extra $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by sheep.elk.moose fanatic View Post
    The onley problem is that they are a lot more weight, I looked at trading my hd 80 on a 65 for the reason to switch from the 65 to the 95 for sheep to moose and elk not worth the extra $$$$$
    Yep. But for digiscoping it's a major improvement. 7 lbs lol. And now that I'm over the hill and heading down I sb going lighter so I'm not gonna carry the 12 lb televue anymore. One thing I can tell you is that the view is a wow.

dint know swaro's still needed review's ? I thought if you wanted one, you bought it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    dint know swaro's still needed review's ? I thought if you wanted one, you bought it ...
    Hahaha......That's one way to look at it.

For that kinda coin though, a guy would do well to gawk Zeiss and Leica as well.....as Swaro underwhelms some guys when compared side by side with the other top glass.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    Hahaha......That's one way to look at it.

For that kinda coin though, a guy would do well to gawk Zeiss and Leica as well.....as Swaro underwhelms some guys when compared side by side with the other top glass.
    Fair enough.. I looked at the leica and it was at least as good as the swaro, but quite a bit more expensive. And gotta say I didn't like the zeiss products at all - really felt like you were looking through a tunnel...

If you got the best glass for YOUR eyes, then I'd say you did well.......

Kowa 88mm Prominar is way up there in quality too and for a lot less money... I like the Swaro too.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

How is this spotter holding up? I am about to treat myself to the same one...
    R.I.P BiG Boar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
    How is this spotter holding up? I am about to treat myself to the same one...
    ha - how time flies. Guess it's been almost 10 years. I've used it a ton and felt no need to change or upgrade, so I guess it's done exactly what I hoped it would do. I did buy the swaro stay-on case for it which has been really good in protecting it, but it's a bit of a pain if you want to swivel the housing sideways. I also still am very happy with my decision to go with the angled scope - it's soooo much more comfortable for glassing.

Only issue is that I upgraded my glass to NL PUre 12x42's. Oh wow are they amazing, to the point that I really don't use my spotter nearly as much as i used to (still take it but don't pull it out as often). highly recommend!!

Cheers,
    TJ