Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does this make me a bad hunter...

Re: Does this make me a bad hunter...

YES!!!! It makes you a bad hunter and a very horible person you should be locked up...LOL just kidding

lol,, yes it does make you a bad hunter,,, good hunters kill stuff.
    BUT! if you dont want to kill a deer, that is ok! you can shoot them with cameras.

My cousin was brought up in a hunting family,,, i took him out and he drilled a spike buck... he said after that he will never kill anything again,,, tho he loves to eat the stuff,, he just cant kill it...

nothing wrong with being a photographer and a target shooter instead of a hunter.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

Nice picture! Nothing wrong with enjoying wildlife. Bow, gun or camera whatever gets you out!

pet deer? that's a cool pic....just a question why do you belong to a hunting forum if you don't hunt? Just curious is all I have nothing against people who don't like to kill things

I know a group of avid hunters who have wives that love to get out too, but just cannot kill- it just simply is'nt in them.They love the outdoors however and the gear , camo everything [ one fella tells of his wifes awesome camo night wear even!] the camping ,sights, sounds ,smells and just being in the great outdoors.They have a great love of the wildlife[as do most of us all ] and love to watch game.Did'nt take them long and that group of gals had awesome cameras n gear and started their own "style" of hunting.They even have their own side of the game room with expencively framed pictures of totally wicked wicked dream bucks n bulls and critters of every descriptions.Its become quit the friendly competition as they are all mostly troghy hunters- with the ladies winning almost always now!!!What with those let go getting bigger an bigger instead of killed it makes it tough to beat for the guys." More than one way to skin a cat " as the ladies say! An it aint easy getting good footage of those big guys no matter what.
    Myself I think "Photo-hunting" is every bit as hard as anything if done in accordance with hunting rules and areas and times [ not parks or strictly posted lands and nonhunting areas] what with the "kill shot" being only 1% of the actual hunt.Just try picking up a camera instead of your gun one day,try to get a pic- dont take long to see the facts.Jus my 2 cents lol Good Huntin BULLNUTTS
    RESIDENT HUNTER-"SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!"

I lived on the mainland for 30 years, and the best I ever owned were pellet rifles & BB guns. They were fun, until I moved to Northern Vancouver Island and met a bunch of guys out in the places I 4x4, and they let me fire off an entire 110 round drum of .22's, and then I fired single shots out of my pellet rifle, they're not very exciting..

So all in all, I had to get a gun license.. I wanted a Ruger .22, I traded a broken 4x4 for my Ruger, and my dad bought me my Maverick 88.

Honestly, it would make you a pretty deadly hunter being able to summon deer into arms reach. Hey man, what do you hunt with? I hunt with a gun... I hunt with a bow... I HUNT WITH A JUDO CHOP!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtail View Post
    Honestly, it would make you a pretty deadly hunter being able to summon deer into arms reach. Hey man, what do you hunt with? I hunt with a gun... I hunt with a bow... I HUNT WITH A JUDO CHOP!
    This cracked me... thanks for the laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I can tell you're a vegetarian.
    X1, but still in the denial stage.
    I'll be home before winter. It's too cold to sleep out.