Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sharktooth Mountains - sheep

Re: Sharktooth Mountains - sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine85 View Post
    Mine are still good, sure the kid and I can handle a good chunk of it for you..... 2019?, 2020?

T
    And that is what sheep hunting should be about !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine85 View Post
    Mine are still good, sure the kid and I can handle a good chunk of it for you..... 2019?, 2020?

T
    I'm sure you can handle the extra ### but can you handle a grumpy old fart ???
    Just hope you will be able to share a Stone's Sheep hunts with your boys like I have done a "few" times. Trust me they are absolute the best priceless memories even !
    I might be able to come along and hang out at base camp and be a keeper of the flame .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Any updates on sheep for this area?

Hunted by outfitters from N and S ! windy point camp is just x Turnagain from Sharktooth!
    There are better options...…………