Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sharktooth Mountains - sheep

Re: Sharktooth Mountains - sheep

Quote Originally Posted by kayjayess View Post
    I was under the impression that Jack O'Connor took his big ram a number of miles east of Sharktooth as well. He may have shot more than 1 ram in the Northern Serenghetti but the one I know he did kill was well East of there.
    Yep. He was outfitted from colt lk. Heard some horror stories about the traffic in that whole area last year.

Any recent trips to Sharktooth?
    I heard the trail was burnt-over a few years ago
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Any recent trips to Sharktooth?
    I heard the trail was burnt-over a few years ago
    Maybe some resident hunters packed in chain saws and did a bit of trail clearing ...........
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    Yep. He was outfitted from colt lk. Heard some horror stories about the traffic in that whole area last year.
    Yes the Big Yellow Turbo Otter + Yellow Beaver very busy in that area
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Yes the Big Yellow Turbo Otter + Yellow Beaver very busy in that area
    witnessed? sunburnt ridge?

Direct from the moccasin telegraph.... No back side of Richard ridge
    Last edited by 358mag; 07-27-2018 at 03:40 PM.

You must mean this ridge , changed the name to sunset ridge

Would like to get back up there someday.......
    .....you?

Would like to get back up there someday.......
    .....you?
    Yes I would love to take the kid up there but no sure my old knees can handle the climb with 60lb+ pack going in and 120lb coming out .....

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Yes I would love to take the kid up there but no sure my old knees can handle the climb with 60lb+ pack going in and 120lb coming out .....
    Mine are still good, sure the kid and I can handle a good chunk of it for you..... 2019?, 2020?

T
    I'm that guy!!!