Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vortex Scopes

Vortex Scopes

Just wandering how the scopes hold up on hunts would like to hear any good bad experiences thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Vortex Scopes

I have Diamondbacks on my hunting rifles and they hold up fine, even on the 300WM.

I have several and they have performed flawlessly, also have their binos and spotting scope.

The best place on earth ( In the bush )

I have a PST with >300 rounds under it, no issues so far.
    We can only be kept in the cages we do not see. @

I've always been a major Leupold fan, but I'm going to get one the next time I buy a rifle to put under it. I've heard nothing but good about them and liked what I saw when I tried a pair of their binoculars.
    It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there are other ways to deal with problems than violence.

I too was pretty much a Leuopold guy, but now have 4 Vortex scopes. Had the pleasure or misfortune of trying thier customer service when one scope was not performing after a year and a half. No questions, two week turn around brand new scope to my door.

Bought a brand new Vortex scope in August, unfortunately the rifle fell (no rounds in the rifle) and landed on the scope. I sent it away to Vortex on a Thursday and had an email on the following Monday saying that my scope would be replaced no questions asked. Later on that week I had a new scope waiting at my door step. The customer service was amazing and not to mention the quality I now own the scope and Binos and plan to acquire the ranger 1000. Would not hesitate to buy another.

I have a Viper HS-LR Rifle Scope, a Razor HD spotting scope and I'm trying a buddies Ranger 1000 and will probably get one of my own. Thinking of another scope and will go Vortex with no hesitation. And next year when I upgrade my binos I'll get Razors. With the quality of glass and warranty they are hard to beat.

Ive got a vortex viper pst 4-16 50. And all i can say are good things.
    Amazing warranty, super clear glass, and with the viper its argon filled. Never fogs up

My advice, go buy one!

i read a lot listened a lot, and went to buy one today, a viper 4-12x40, walked out with that and a viper 6.5-20x44, and thats what happens when i`m allowed to go to wholesale sports alone..lol, be another week before i get home though, so i gotta sit here and stare at them in the boxes till i get them mounted and put some rounds through em... cant wait though..