Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super tree medicine

Re: Super tree medicine

I was at the health food store today and they sell it in pill form.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by nature girl View Post
    I was at the health food store today and they sell it in pill form.
    How much $$$ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwheels View Post
    How much $$$ ?
    $40.00 I do not know how many pills were in the bottle. The bottle was not big.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Thank you... Maybe a months worth..

Just a something to beware of if buying cheap chaga- there has been a rash of folks selling aspen chaga to both bigger companies and private - apon testing finding it not " the stuff".They are very similar in looks and texture and hard to tell apart after off the tree.Lots of companies selling extracts too but one must understand the processes used to do the extracting.Studies show uses of alcohol,ethenol ect can/is used varrying from company to company what they use- and they not telling in most cases their secrets.The doc tells of the use of say alcohol in making tinctures this-That the alcohol helps in breaking down into ingestible form the belutin and other cancer fighters and sterols,in the chaga, drawing them out and into the extract being made..With out the use of such aids in making tinctures only small amounts of these hard to break down ingedients will be absobed by the stomach- the rest passing through-
    .I have used Lambs 150 PROOF DARK RUM in making few tinctures,slowly cooking the tincture at low heat after letting soak 24 hrs in alcohol then adding water to cook off alcohol. Results were a tasty strong ,but suprisingly mild alcohol flavourfull drink,but thing of note was that the signs of the gummy belutin and other sterols that normally gather,in circle around edges of the cook pot [ when cooking large pots full] was no longer presant sujesting that they must be disolved in the drink itself when prepared this way.
    Another note is to avoid excessive high heat as this can destroy goodness of the tincture.
    Just few ideas- still learning here too,theres sooo much. Good Huntin BULLNUTTS
    RESIDENT HUNTER-"SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!"

Got batts for the camera working so here is pic of the bok by Dr Cass Ingram.

Its a great book with lots info - a good read for sure. Good Huntin BULLNUTTS
    Last edited by BULLNUTTS; 04-18-2014 at 04:13 AM. Reason: add pic

Michael;

Can you sell me a piece, like to see and try out a piece?

PM me...

Quote Originally Posted by BULLNUTTS View Post
    Got batts for the camera working so here is pic of the bok by Dr Cass Ingram.

Its a great book with lots info - a good read for sure. Good Huntin BULLNUTTS
    Just ordered the book on Amazon, Thanks

MOST POWERFULL SUPER TINCTURES
    For those studying this "SUPER MEDICINE" look at the sujested ways of making emulsions of natural wild oils using such as wild oregano,wild rose hips,spring poplar buds,organic vigin olive oil,organic black seed oil,and organic apple cider vinagar,juice of wild rosemary,wild raw honey,juice of organic cabbage,wild cardamom,wild coriander,pumpkinseed oil,organic selenium,wild raw berries extracts[specifically-wild black raspberry extract as well as the wild raw eight berries extract[northern Canadian wild berries] ],wild raw lingonberry,wild raw bramble berry extract,wild raw extracts of chokebery,blueberry,saskatoon berry,high bush cranberry,black or red raspberry,and sarsaparilla ect ect.
    The many diff combinations of time proven and medicaly documented healing properties of these powerful Super Tinctures,and the stagering list of tumors and cancers and body ailments they can treat/often cure is amazing!.
    It's an incredibly informative and a facinating study.
    As Spock said " live long and prosper" lol Good Huntin BULLNUTTS [Michael]

going to scout for some as soon as theres a break in the weather
    thanks spike
    bruce
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian