Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 70 Million Sockeye - Early Prediction

Re: 70 Million Sockeye - Early Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    Already pre buying line hooks and reels.
    Mold I working over time... 9 rod and reel combos ready to throw.

Not going to be short anything when the time comes.
    And I'm stock piling enough Bouncing Betty's to bend the axis on a CN Freight train! And, as a side note, well I'm thinking about weights, a few years back all the places wanted Betty's with the plastic coating on them. We did them Black and some Blue, looked real nice, we even brushed in the numbers on quite a few of them! Well, when I was down fishing the Frazer,I started using the plastic coated ones cuz they looked better, but, after about 15 or 20 cast's the plastic was hanging off them like Velvet off a 4 point Bucks horns! And no, I wasn't using some No Name brand of Plastic coating, I used some of the most expensive stuff on the shelves! Now, just the though of thousands and thousands of pieces of this rubber like plastic floating in the river makes me wonder why no one's noticed it before? So, just a bug in your ear's, if possible buy the weight's without the Plastic Coating on them, they look good, but will make a hell of a mess if we continue making them, and if you buy them!

Quote Originally Posted by M.Dean View Post
    And I'm stock piling enough Bouncing Betty's to bend the axis on a CN Freight train! And, as a side note, well I'm thinking about weights, a few years back all the places wanted Betty's with the plastic coating on them. We did them Black and some Blue, looked real nice, we even brushed in the numbers on quite a few of them! Well, when I was down fishing the Frazer,I started using the plastic coated ones cuz they looked better, but, after about 15 or 20 cast's the plastic was hanging off them like Velvet off a 4 point Bucks horns! And no, I wasn't using some No Name brand of Plastic coating, I used some of the most expensive stuff on the shelves! Now, just the though of thousands and thousands of pieces of this rubber like plastic floating in the river makes me wonder why no one's noticed it before? So, just a bug in your ear's, if possible buy the weight's without the Plastic Coating on them, they look good, but will make a hell of a mess if we continue making them, and if you buy them!
    Good point, M. Dean. On top of that, I find the feel is much better once the condom falls off anyway..
    Resident Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    To post pics on HBC:

1- sign up for a free account at www.photobucket.com
    2- upload your pics to your album on photobucket
    3- click on the pic you want to post on hbc
    4- copy and paste the IMG code (bottom of 4 choices) into your thread on HBC
    5- thank the Coach

Quote Originally Posted by M.Dean View Post

you HAVE to use the coating it quieter fish can't hear it! Damn Interior guys know nothing!!!
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Kind of off topic but does anyone know if they did away with parking up at the scale bar? If I remember correctly they did a while back but i didn't make it up that way for the last opening.

yes they did ,but instead they put a pull out in with a 5 min. max parking zone. They also put in a ladder lock rack so you can, stop put your ladder in the rack, lock it, park your car and go back and pick up your ladder for a minimal charge........
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Good point, M. Dean. On top of that, I find the feel is much better once the condom falls off anyway..
    Yes, casting "Bare Back" gives a guy way more pleasure for sure! But, on the down side, with out that thin plastic layer of protection, you do run the risk of premature "E cast a lation"!