Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Shotgun

Re: New Shotgun

It sure comes to shoulder well on me and the balance is so much better than my old shotty! My tooth issues and associated pain have kept me from getting out to try it yet... so ticked. Hopefully I can get out this weekend but for sure next week. Watched the youtube videos on it and it seems like a good choice! Can hardly wait.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Not many A300 Xtremas available as I think they were a limited run by Beretta but seem like one of the better values in a SA if you snagged one on sale. Give us a full report once you get it broke in!

Congrats on the the gun you can't go wrong with a Beretta semi auto. I have an old al2 and an A400 Excel sporting clays and love the feel of them both. I just need to either put a shim in front of the butt pad or put a different pad on the A400 to lengthen it a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Superdeuce View Post
    Not many A300 Xtremas available as I think they were a limited run by Beretta but seem like one of the better values in a SA if you snagged one on sale. Give us a full report once you get it broke in!
    Our group bought 3, 2 on VI and one in Ladner for around $1100 each. My only complaint is they used a different choke tube thread than the 391s. I bought mine so I would only have to carry one choke pack, but it turned out that was not the case, if I could find a good 391 Xtreema II I'd sell my 300 just because of the tube convenience.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

That's what i have and love it . Couple buddies that are "hi volume" shooters also shoot the 300 and have had zero problems . Great gun ,you'll be happy with it

I got the Beretta Extrema 3 1/2" shotgun when it first came out and I love it. I also inherited my late dad's Benelli BE love that one too. These days I tend to use the Benelli a bit more because it is bit lighter gun.
    "Nothing kills a Deere faster than Magnum .....CaseIH."