Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6-03 B Grizzly Draw

Re: 6-03 B Grizzly Draw

Really doesn't look that hard to get in to... How long of a boat ride? Hour maybe? Bring a crab trap!

Quote Originally Posted by BCbillies View Post
    I've only boated and choppered into the area. The zone starts at the height of land between the Dala and Kildala. Not sure how to get a quad into the huntable areas without a boat. Typically the spring grizzly hunting on coastal zones is best achieved with a boat or do a fly in with a raft. Is this your first grizz hunt and do you plan on going with a partner or solo? A big coastal grizz can soak up a lot of lead!
    Yes my first grizz hunt and most definitely not solo haha! There will be 3 or 4 of us.

And Caribou_Lou, will definitely have to bring a trap and the rods!

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastHunter View Post
    Yes my first grizz hunt and most definitely not solo haha! There will be 3 or 4 of us.
    Sounds like you'll be well armed. You have more than 1 tag in the group? The fresh crab every night is a real treat . . . between the gbear and the crabs you boys will be stinky!
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC

Quote Originally Posted by BCbillies View Post
    Sounds like you'll be well armed. You have more than 1 tag in the group? The fresh crab every night is a real treat . . . between the gbear and the crabs you boys will be stinky!
    Nope only one! Hopefully we can see a nice blackie or 2 though, they are stoked to just be a part of the hunt which is cool. And yes it'll be a great trip! I'm looking forward to the adventure.