Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: re. give your head a shake co's

Re: re. give your head a shake co's

Good on you TPK that shows class.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

I will relate a "good" story stopped a few years ago on the last day of the duck season by 1 RCMP and 1 CO .checked all my stuff i had 2 pintail CO pointed out I had not filled in my license with my adress etc. wow 9 in morning last day, ok my fault apologised said man never even seen that in fact never opened the license all year, both CO and the Mountie laughed said ok I was the only one they had seen all morning in the blinding snowstorm and they were calling it a day ,don't forget next year .....

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I will relate a "good" story stopped a few years ago on the last day of the duck season by 1 RCMP and 1 CO .checked all my stuff i had 2 pintail CO pointed out I had not filled in my license with my adress etc. wow 9 in morning last day, ok my fault apologised said man never even seen that in fact never opened the license all year, both CO and the Mountie laughed said ok I was the only one they had seen all morning in the blinding snowstorm and they were calling it a day ,don't forget next year .....
    And that's how it should be!! K

You don't need a svop if you have one the certificates of competency listed on this website that "made in bc" posted a link to earlier. You do have to carry a copy of your certificate though.

Yep good and bad folks in all power ppositions whether it be police,MOL inspectors COs or feds. I always put myself in their shoes. They spend most of their careers being lied to in some fashion or another. The experienced people can be reasonable nd know if you are feeding them a line of bs. Being in the public works field my ass tightens enough to crack walnuts when ministry of labour inspectors show up on my job sites. A lot are young and despite best efforts to comply, if they want to get you they will. Moral is to do your best to comply with the law.

Now everyone head on over to the buy sell area im looking to trade a case of 20g tungsten matrix for something

Perhaps the COS trolling the site and bashing and or shut down anything truth full or not in their favor.
    Who is the thief ? The man who hunts for food or the ones who make him pay to hunt game for their gain for that which is not theirs to sell.