Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Give your head a shake CO's

Re: Give your head a shake CO's

got $240 fine for no whistle that went missing out of my kit that I didn't know about. How about they stop the real law breakers and the poachers and not worry about a whistle??
    If you want to become a master fisherman
    first you have to become a master baiter

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    I'm one of the no good law breaking ba$tards that got nailed for no boat operator card while driving down the highway, even though my partner had his. He was getting very discouraged after asking to see bailing bucket, flashlight, whistle, lifejackets, licenses and on and on. Then BINGO, I got to put a smile on his face! Funny part of the whole thing was he never asked to see our guns, birds, shells or even have a look in the canopy. I'll have to see where this goes after I produce it, cuz I will not be paying $288. K
    That is a BS crap ticket but I'd be willing to bet you got it because of the Nocup bumper sticker and that retro flying V window flag
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post
    That is a BS crap ticket but I'd be willing to bet you got it because of the Nocup bumper sticker and that retro flying V window flag
    Hahahahaha.....you may be on to something there Coop! K

WHAAAAT?

So according to the CO we need a safe BOATING CARD to TRAILER a boat?

Would he fine a commercial truck driver who is transporting rifles if he didn't have a PAL?

I'm one of the no good law breaking ba$tards that got nailed for no boat operator card while driving down the highway, even though my partner had his. He was getting very discouraged after asking to see bailing bucket, flashlight, whistle, lifejackets, licenses and on and on. Then BINGO, I got to put a smile on his face! Funny part of the whole thing was he never asked to see our guns, birds, shells or even have a look in the canopy. I'll have to see where this goes after I produce it, cuz I will not be paying $288. K

As always you are not dealing with all the masses of CO you are dealing with an individual that may have been irritated by other irritating events!
    Who knows! Just my two bits! Hope you day gets better.
    See you down the road

Quote Originally Posted by field marshal View Post
    We need to get our CO"S back to doing what their REAL job should be!!!! Enforcing the Wildlife and hunting and fishing regs??
    Asking them to be forestry and Department of Transport dicks is BULLSHIT. The BC government is loading them up with a work load that will never ensure the resource gets it's due??? Who the hell would even want to take on their job in this day and age??? Don't even get me started on the pollution
    aspect of their jobs?? Maybe we should get some of the useless Child Welfare bureaucrats to re-train for that job, God knows they screw up our vulnerable youth issues?? It's time for a environment Minister with knowledge of his portfolio and the balls to get things moving??
    Cheers---Field Marshal.
    One of your rants I agree with!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Good on you. That's ******ed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

I love all the comments about just having your kit in there. You ever owned or hunted out of most punts? Basically a canoe with an outboard.

Id love to see some most guys who are all so high and mighty have every single little thing in the boat and even have room for it.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Just wondering... I go and purchase a new tin boat with 2hp Yamaha .. Boat on the rack - motor in the box.. Driving down East Hastings.. Subject to fine without operator card???

I personally have never had a bad encounter with a CO ... I have always found it hard to swallow when some of the guys I know curse about CO's and how they got FKed over because they had beer in the truck ? ... That's the type of crap hunters are typically bitching about and it drives me nuts

But ... if that actually happened to you F350 ... that guy was a loser. Probably had just found out his best friend was banging his wife.

Im sure you wont be paying that ticket ... but you probably still have to take a day off of work to fight it ... What a joke