Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Give your head a shake CO's

Re: Give your head a shake CO's

Not during brant season but my buddy got a 160$ fine for no flashlight. It was 10 am in the mornin on a very busy lake.

My logging truck driver got fined by a co for not having the timbermark painted on the side of his load even though all four corners where stamped. That's pretty rediculous if ya ask me because that's a forestry issue. The co told him there has been a lot of wood theft and he needs to help out the forestry guys. The whole load was cotton wood which is worthless. In my opinion it's the young cos trying to prove something. The older guys that I have all talked to are great and real pleasant to talk talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by Brew View Post
    Not during brant season but my buddy got a 160$ fine for no flashlight. It was 10 am in the mornin on a very busy lake.
    OK, even I have to admit this would push me a tad over the edge ...

Quote Originally Posted by TPK View Post
    What does it matter when you receive the fine? You know the rules you broke them you got fined. Sounds right to me. Don't want chicken shit fines don't break chicken shit rules. YOU make the decision to not follow the rules and then complain about getting caught. My give a shit meter is broken at the moment ...
    Gotta agree with TPK on this one.
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

We need to get our CO"S back to doing what their REAL job should be!!!! Enforcing the Wildlife and hunting and fishing regs??
    Asking them to be forestry and Department of Transport dicks is BULLSHIT. The BC government is loading them up with a work load that will never ensure the resource gets it's due??? Who the hell would even want to take on their job in this day and age??? Don't even get me started on the pollution
    aspect of their jobs?? Maybe we should get some of the useless Child Welfare bureaucrats to re-train for that job, God knows they screw up our vulnerable youth issues?? It's time for a environment Minister with knowledge of his portfolio and the balls to get things moving??
    Cheers---Field Marshal.

Having a "boat safety kit" has been mandatory for a long time. No excuse for not having one.
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

I'm one of the no good law breaking ba$tards that got nailed for no boat operator card while driving down the highway, even though my partner had his. He was getting very discouraged after asking to see bailing bucket, flashlight, whistle, lifejackets, licenses and on and on. Then BINGO, I got to put a smile on his face! Funny part of the whole thing was he never asked to see our guns, birds, shells or even have a look in the canopy. I'll have to see where this goes after I produce it, cuz I will not be paying $288. K

Fined for no card while on the hi way? That seems sketchy.

Quote Originally Posted by RobRuger View Post
    Fined for no card while on the hi way? That seems sketchy.
    That's probably why I just recieved an email from this CO that after I emailed proof that I have a card he reduced it to a warning. I know I should be happy but it leaves a sour taste in your mouth!! I have all the respect for these guys but sometimes you run into one that gives makes ya think differently about them. Like the saying goes, it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    I'm one of the no good law breaking ba$tards that got nailed for no boat operator card while driving down the highway, even though my partner had his. He was getting very discouraged after asking to see bailing bucket, flashlight, whistle, lifejackets, licenses and on and on. Then BINGO, I got to put a smile on his face! Funny part of the whole thing was he never asked to see our guns, birds, shells or even have a look in the canopy. I'll have to see where this goes after I produce it, cuz I will not be paying $288. K

Ok that is a BS ticket

I doubt that one would even hold up.