Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Give your head a shake CO's

Give your head a shake CO's

I know these forums have many members who are COs and I won't paint them all with the same cloth. But it's a lovely thing on the very last day of hunting to have you guys nail hunters on whatever pity fines you can come up.

Useless really. How about you check guys birds. Shells. Guns. Licenses. Bird stamps. The stuff you should be checking if you have too. Instead of petty boating crap.

Some of these brant boats see 10 days a year on the water. That's it. And you guys are saving the world doing what you do. Making this world a better place.

Thanks!

to all the other COs who's I've met or dealt with you're okay. Some guys just are just useless. I mean in all my jobs, you have a problem. I come fix it. Simple as that. You guys cause problems. It's the opposite. Political bs
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Give your head a shake CO's

1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Whatcha get nailed for?
    Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    Sorry Ozone you are correct

Me nothing. I know a few here who got something petty. My boat I own with a buddy was out there though and it could of been a lot worse.

guest Guest

No Oars, No fire extinguisher, no bail bucket, no distress signal device, no numbers, no Life jackets , no operator card.......... maybe one of the mentioned but sounds like some thing pretty petty.

Nice Brandt Pic's and Punt there you have. congrats !

ct

Exactly. Especially on the last day of the season. You're celebrating the year and 10 day season. Chicken sh*t is what it is

Shouldn't a boat on a trailer fall under the rules of the trailer?

Why not just carry the required equipment and not worry about it? I'm sure you make sure to have your hunting license, shells etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Exactly. Especially on the last day of the season. You're celebrating the year and 10 day season. Chicken sh*t is what it is
    What does it matter when you receive the fine? You know the rules you broke them you got fined. Sounds right to me. Don't want chicken shit fines don't break chicken shit rules. YOU make the decision to not follow the rules and then complain about getting caught. My give a shit meter is broken at the moment ...