Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saskatchewan

Saskatchewan

Dose Any One Know What Some One From Bc Needs To Do To Hunt In Sk? My Family Has A Few Sections North Of Saskatoon That I Would Like To Hunt Next Year . Any Info Would Help

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Saskatchewan

go to sask spend 150 bucks for a tag and licence and hunt thats all you gotta do you don't need a guide or a sponser just go
    I love venison

chevy is correct, all you have to do is watch out for posted land or get permission and hunt.

Thanks for the info I have only been to the property once, but what I saw looked good. Thanks again.

Just buy your tags at the local Walmart when you get there.

Whitetails are open to non-residence without a guide. Moose you have to be guided (not sure about Elk). Muley's are resident only and LEH for residents only. You can go to the Saskatchewan Fish and Game website and print off the reg's. to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by harder rd View Post
    Dose Any One Know What Some One From Bc Needs To Do To Hunt In Sk? My Family Has A Few Sections North Of Saskatoon That I Would Like To Hunt Next Year . Any Info Would Help
    if you do come down at the end of nov to hunt call me. i also hunt N/W of S'toon. i bait also with heated blinds.. what size of a whitetail do you want??

WoodOx Guest

I have been and will again be heading down this year.

Have yet to run into a true gagger, theyre there, but dont expect them around every river basin

You might want to check out the SK reg's though, I think only some zones are open to non-residents. I may be wrong but in the past our alberta hunters could only hunt in zone 69 and we were in zone 55. Again this was in the past.

I have looked into this in the past, I believe that Whitetails are only open to non-residents in certain zones and the season is only 5 or 7 days long. I could very well be wrong though.