Thread: Moultrie D-33 7MP Low Glow Infrared Game Camera

Question Moultrie D-33 7MP Low Glow Infrared Game Camera

OK, I nixed the idea of the TEK cam based a lot on recommendations here.

So, next up in my search: Moultrie's D-33 7MP Low Glow Infrared Game Camera.
    Up to 70 feet night time range, and says it's "low glow" system won't spook game. Vid and pictures.

So... What Say you all? This one worth the bones?

Wondering...
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Moultrie D-33 7MP Low Glow Infrared Game Camera

Matt

We have tried the D-333 from CT and it was a poor camera, missed lots of shots and had crappy night picts, so it went back. Not sure of the D-33 though.

We have had great luck with Spypoints IR-7 and 5, the cheaper Bushnells (119436 for $150), Primos and, IMHO, the best bang for the $$$, the Simmons 7mp Prohunter for $100.

The ones we have had problems with are the cheap Moultries, Wildgame Inovations, Stealth Cam and Wild View.

We run 17 cams between the 2 of us and are looking to increase it to 20 this spring.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Re: Moultrie D-33 7MP Low Glow Infrared Game Camera

I have 2 moultrie camera similar to that and wouldnt change them ever. Both of mine are diffrent models but similar. I have the moultrie c-50 no glow first then got the moultrie m-990i. Both i highly recomend and worth the price i paid for. Pics i have to prove