Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Bush Pics..now let's see yours

Re: Winter Bush Pics..now let's see yours

[IMG][/IMG]

great new pictures posted, way to go. there inspiring in many ways, they make me want to camp and they make me want to post. on the first part camping , after my last camping trip (it was bloody cold ) I thought it might be time to put all my hot camp stuff together. so I dug out my wood stove that I made and I am going to get it easily usable . that with my Canadian army winter tent it really makes a great base camp. ill try and get some pictures up as well.

I was able to get out after new year for a three night break,, I worked my way around the banks of the pine river, kind of below stuart lake area. I set up a base and made a few tours around. I did see a few elk and a few moose I was unable to put a dent in the canine population. [URLs297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5325.jpg.html][/URL] this was the forest type kinda mixed

here was home[URLs297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5329.jpg.html][/URL]

a few more[URLs297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5341.jpg.html][/URL][URLs297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5325.jpg.html][/URL][URL297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5346.jpg.html][/URL]

last one from trip[/URL]
    Last edited by northernbc; 02-13-2017 at 09:14 AM.

trying to [URLs297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5325.jpg.html][/URL]

sorry seem to be struggling I keep putting up the same one lol

Quote Originally Posted by northernbc View Post
    great new pictures posted, way to go. there inspiring in many ways, they make me want to camp and they make me want to post. on the first part camping , after my last camping trip (it was bloody cold ) I thought it might be time to put all my hot camp stuff together. so I dug out my wood stove that I made and I am going to get it easily usable . that with my Canadian army winter tent it really makes a great base camp. ill try and get some pictures up as well.
    Thank you, same to you nice pics...I liked your firebase starting on a stump idea, rather than trying to build up a platform from the ground, worked well, kept me warm all night..

lordy lordy[URLs297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5347.jpg.html][/URL]