Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Winter Bush Pics..now let's see yours

Re: Winter Bush Pics..now let's see yours

^^^^very true...looks like a good time there NBC...I haven't had any success lately with preds either...

I was able to get out towards the stewart lake area for a bit of a trip ,spent 2 nights out and was hoping to find some wolf sign. well there were wolves all over the place, man I wish I was better at getting a shot at these buggers. seems as there were a few ungulates around but they all seemed to be trailed by them dogs. very nice camping weather not really to cold with a bit of snow each night it made for good tracking..they were howling all around my camp area but would not offer a scrap of hide to drive my .243 thru. met a couple of the boys from this site ,they are up for there limited entry for elk. really wished I could have helped them more.i think they are still out there,and today is a bit blizzardy. I will post up a few pictures of my trip, included is the owl I came upon ,I watched him drop from a tree into a grass clump but he missed his dinner..he did let me walk right up and posed for me for a bit ,nice to see...[s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/011.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5491.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5494.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5494.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/022.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/023.jpg.html]

a few more [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/017.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/023.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_5489.jpg.html][/URL] this one bull elk can not see very good he was across a smaller valley. in the crappiest spot imaginable,standing and really raking his antlers hard on the trees beside him.

Wicked pics as always there NBC....

Out with a buddy shed/pred hunting in a semi burnt area of southern region 8 today...and there was no more whitetail, they've all been shot out from the hunting pressure....kidding, in a small area I counted 5 mulies and 30+ whitetail...and I shot a few - with my camera...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

that looks like a great day out bushwacking good job.

^^^thanks bud, good to see lotsa deer, and they all looked healthy to me...

that is nice to hear, they do look in good shape. there does seem to be a pile of them in there.bodes well for September