Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie Wolf question?

Re: Newbie Wolf question?

i have seen hounds chasing deer , and even came accross the owner on one occasion. he asked me if i had seen the bear his dogs were after because they went in my direction. i told him that thay were chasing deer not a bear . At that point he said they dont chase deer only bears, and wouldn't believe otherwise. have seen this three more times since in the same area. if you ever want to check it out i would be glad to tell you where . some of you may live neer to this place.

to those of you whose dogs dont chase deer, I APOLOGISE. and for those of you whose dogs do chase deer i hope the wolves get them all

I have seen Dogs chase deer down near rock Creek as well. Nice Buck he jumped clear off a ridge above me serious air time,By the speed he was going I was hoping it was another buck chasing because the deer were rutting so I hunkered down for a shot at what was chasing him and it was a golden retreiver cross and a border collie. Some other hunters told me they heard the chase as well and wondered why I did not shot the dogs. Being a dog lover (whose dog does not chase deer) I said shooting a mans dog likes sleeping with his women and left it at that

i agree gameslayer its not my place to shoot someones dog. i would not be very happy if someone shot mine!

Quote Originally Posted by gameslayer
    Being a dog lover (whose dog does not chase deer) I said shooting a mans dog likes sleeping with his women and left it at that
    But if said woman is out chasing around, she deserves to be 'dealt with', too.
    Do not tolerate dogs chasing wildlife.

SHAKER is offline Hound dawger reborn......

Quote Originally Posted by wsm
    i have seen hounds chasing deer , and even came accross the owner on one occasion. he asked me if i had seen the bear his dogs were after because they went in my direction. i told him that thay were chasing deer not a bear . At that point he said they dont chase deer only bears, and wouldn't believe otherwise. have seen this three more times since in the same area. if you ever want to check it out i would be glad to tell you where . some of you may live neer to this place.

I would like to know, cause any hound that chases deer is almost not worth the bullet to put'em down. Everyone I know who chases them stupid noise buckets feels the same. But I do have a feeling who your talking about though, Could you PM me on this please?