Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Duck season never ends

Re: Duck season never ends

I know that's a lot of ducks but I can't get my mind off of that great looking tamale and the guac.

Nice vacation. Good shoot.

cwf
    'try not, do or do not, there is no try'-YODA

http://pdgf.pitapata.com/UT71m7.png

http://pdgf.pitapata.com/Tx3Zm7.png

Adam, surely you can't expect us to believe those brant were lured in close, by that ridiculous noise you were making? --Cheers--Field Marshal.

Hahahahaha.......I think that Brant calling video is gonna go viral in the bay pretty soon! I especially liked the guy on the duck call, priceless, you had them on a string all right! K

Looks like an amazing trip forsure. Lots of action involved by the look of that dogs face. Love seeing the different waterfowl from different parts of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Hahahahaha.......I think that Brant calling video is gonna go viral in the bay pretty soon! I especially liked the guy on the duck call, priceless, you had them on a string all right! K
    Kelly maybe it's that new sound they've never heard before and were eating it up hahahahah

Hey, I'd rather shoot 37 brant calling them that way then less with no calling!
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Kelly maybe it's that new sound they've never heard before and were eating it up hahahahah

Ya, I'd have to give ya that, looks like you guys had a good trip! We gotta get you married soon and put an end to this stuff........Hahahaha. K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Ya, I'd have to give ya that, looks like you guys had a good trip! We gotta get you married soon and put an end to this stuff........Hahahaha. K
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^This

Lorne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

wow thanks for sharing, very nice.
    i dont kill innocent animals...just the ones that look guilty

Why you gotta ruin the concept of BC Brant hunting?!? Flat calm...warm...sunshine....HEAP of birds. FACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post

You were the talk of the dike this morning CF, and no, I didn't play the vid!! K