Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Duck season never ends

Re: Duck season never ends

Love those teal!

Nice re cap sir!

Lorne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

It doesn't look like any fun at all, It doesn't look like any fun at all, It doesn't loo..............................Oh hell never mind it ain't working.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

What an awesome trip and report. I'm super jealous. Gets one thinking about trying for brant round here in March! Congrats on a very successful trip!
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

Waddell would roll over laughing at my calling but hey. Can't roll my r's and it worked amazingly well down in Mexico. Had brant turning inside out wanting to come in

http://youtu.be/P7cOR0tQGWc
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

well adam those are some great pics. .the only problem is know I will have to comfort jim for another week know. just when I had him thinking about geese,i know the phone should start ringing any minute.....d

Amazing variety of birds, beautiful colors on them.
    Curious though, what happens to all the meat, do you get to bring it home, or what?

dang that looks like you had a awesome trip !!thanks for sharing

What no mallards?

That would be a fun trip!

nice video but i had too turn sound off so my dogs would stop trying to attack whatever was growling at them.kinda funny though.