Tuchodi prety much covered it, so I will just fill in some points from my perspective.

Jagermeister,
I enjoyed your Tuchodi River video posting Rock Doctor, seems like quite the rush. The dialogue that is posted to this thread has created a few questions that I would like to pose to you and Tuchodi.
(1) What powers your boats, inboards or outboards and is there a preference? My first boat was 16' long and 7'4" wide with a 115/80 hp Outboard jet drive. The boat I run now is 18'4" long and 6' wide with a 175 hp Merc Sport Jet. Having run both, I would have to say that I prefer the inboard SJ, but the OB does have it's place.The distance from Dead Dog Creek confluence to the Tochodi confluence with the Muskwa is approximately 32 km, (2) do you travel all the way from Ft Nelson to the Tochodi R or do you use some other drop in point? Kledo Boat launch, North of FN I'm thinking fuel logistics here as that is a considerable distance from Ft Nelson, it's even quite the distance from around Steamboat Creek or Tetsa River, close to 100km to Dead Dog Creek I would imagine. From the Boat Launch to Tuchodi Lake is 130kms (GPS track), and I do usually leave a bit of fuel along the way.
(3) Do you have a fuel cache along the way and if so, how do you prevent someone from dipping into your supply or is it just 'good ole backwoods honor system? Hide it good, but it all comes down to the Honor System. I have had gas go missing a few times, and I had to "borrow" gas to get home one time from a friends stash. I made a special trip back up the next morning to replace it. (there are a couple guys, that are well known to the locals, that seem to leave a trail of empty gas cans in there wake. A few yrs ago one of these guys was set up, and he took the bait [Sugared Gas]. He ended up siezing his engine, and not knowing the cause of his engine failure, he had another engine Choppered in to his boat, installed it, and headed home only to sieze that one too ) With 20 to 30 boats torquing up and down the river, that has to add up to a lot of fuel, maybe some one should set up a gas station. This idea has been tossed around and debated around more than one campfire. (PS, 20-30 boats is a very low estimate)
(4) And last but not least, do you know the story behind the naming of Dead Dog Creek? No, although I have heard a few conflicting stories)