View Poll Results: If you were going to buy a new bow in 2014 what brand would you choose? Elaborate on

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • APA

13 46.43%
  • Elite

7 25.00%
  • PSE

7 25.00%
  • G5 Prime

0 0%
  • Martin

0 0%
  • Limbsaver

1 3.57%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: APA Bows - Reviews, Thoughts etc

Re: APA Bows - Reviews, Thoughts etc

Elite all the way for me, i have owned alot of APA bows in my day but switched to Elite once i shot the gt500. Hands down way nicer than the APA. If you look into the APA bows the cams and risers havnt changed in several years. They just get a new paint job and name every year and in this high tech and dollar world they are being left behind. Shoot all the new bows and decide for yourself. Do yourself a favour and try an elite. PM me if you want to try my energy 32

Quote Originally Posted by donny.brooke View Post
    PM me if you want to try my energy 32

Have you tried the E35? Im very curious how the 2 compare.
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it

Well check out this similar poll that I posted on Archery Talk... http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/poll.p...do=showresults
    only one guy voted APA lots for Elite and Hoyt and lots of people gave me hell for not mentioning their fav bows. Ha Some 340 votes.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    Well check out this similar poll that I posted on Archery Talk... http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/poll.p...do=showresults
    only one guy voted APA lots for Elite and Hoyt and lots of people gave me hell for not mentioning their fav bows. Ha Some 340 votes.
    Goes to show you that location, regions, and proximity to sales and service, have a big influence on potential customers. I also subscribe to ' Archery Talk' but even though they have a Canadian sub-forum, most of the active users are from the eastern or southern States. Most bow manufacturing companies are in the States and spend huge amounts with their advertising and promotions, so unless an 'outsider' manufacturer's product has a revolutionary or distinct advantage, it's basically ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Have you tried the E35? Im very curious how the 2 compare.
    I havnt tried the 35 yet but will be ordering mine next week. Im going to shoot more 3d this year and hope i can be competative this year with it. My 32 is the most dead in hand and quiet bow i have ever shot to date.

Keep us updated how the 2 compare to each other. I would love to hear first hand
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it

I will for sure. About a month til my 35 shows up.

I have a friend that is a test shooter for APA, and they are a good company, but I would more likely buy the elite if I only had the choice of the above list. I have shot a couple of both the APA and elite and liked them both. I just find APA to gimmicky for my taste.

The new alpines look nice, I love my nitrous

A lot of our competitive youth archers are shooting APA with very good results. If they have a 38" plus axle to axle model I would consider trying one for my next bow (finger shooter)
    Don't ever forget that you just may wind up being wrong!! -- Jimmy Buffet