Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Games

Bow Walker Guest

Re: Senior Games

Quote Originally Posted by Awishanew
    Maybe we can arrange for a late night snack of steemed oysters?
    Don't get those "dry fire" kind! They only produce a puff of smoke

Quote Originally Posted by timberhunter
    There will be a 900 round
    They won't have an arrow hole in them until one of you puts one into them.
    IF one of them puts a hole in them

Sorry guys, too good to pass up....ya know, failing eyesight and assorted other age-related problems

Don't you have work to do? What time did you guys leave the garden? Strolling back past there in a few minutes...
    Team Goldbond Administrative Assistant

Well the wife was reading all this guys and all she wants is for there to be some other women shooting cuz she doesn't want to be the only old " TART " keeping up with us. She remembers the course and is hoping the 3D section is in on the flat amongst all those Cedars. I actually think she beat ONESOCK in there, LOL Long way off but can't wait til the snow leaves and we can practise outdoors. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

timberhunter, thanks for the great info. So we're really expected to hit those 3D targets, eh? Will they be marked or unmarked distances?

If I have my say the 3D animals won't have the distances marked.

Man this thread may be in contention for the longest running thread on HBC before we're all through. 6 months to go and we're at it already.

Oldtimer
    From what I hear there are a few women that shoot in the games, definately bring the misses.

The 3d course will be in the flat section of our trail. Big question is do we put a porta jon half way round for those that can't wait
    I'm gonna get flak over that one, hehe.

The way the shoot is held is up to the commitee. I'm pretty much a go between on this one. I have enough to run with the club right now. And the commitee has to make all the important decisions. I'm more or less the messenger, the guy who scheduals the meetings, makes a few phone calls, and the guy who chairs the commitee meetings. Hmm that makes it sound like I'm running it doesn't it , how do I get myself into these things. No I'm definately just the messenger boy

Marc S.

Ps. I'll post more info as I get it.
    JB flang is my hero.

Moose guide infamous quote.
    "when you shoot em just right their feathers go puff"

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer
    Well the wife was reading all this guys and all she wants is for there to be some other women shooting cuz she doesn't want to be the only old " TART " keeping up with us. She remembers the course and is hoping the 3D section is in on the flat amongst all those Cedars. I actually think she beat ONESOCK in there, LOL Long way off but can't wait til the snow leaves and we can practise outdoors. Mike
    Mike.........thought you might like to see what it's like down here in Jan.

Me, my brother, Hutch, and Hermit were out playing around at the Vic. Bowmen Club.

It was about 2 in the afternoon on Jan. 28 2007.....wait a minute - that was almost 2 months ago........heck, it was the middle of winter!!

BTW...............that's our 50yd group. I'm giving him a bad time about his FAT Linejamming Carbon Express shafts.
    Last edited by Bow Walker; 03-14-2007 at 08:55 AM.

Good shootin BowWalker!!

you really know how to rub it in don't you Dan. LOL I remember those pics and yes it is a nice group. Gorgeous sunshine today. Raining on the rock ??? Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

you no how long you have to wait for a day that it don`t rain . Good shooting though.