Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Culinary Secrets from the cabin".............. ................orde ring information

Re: "Culinary Secrets from the cabin".............. ................orde ring informa

thanks Dave for posting for me.....I am still having issues posting up, took me 20 minutes to get this reply box to open........................................

anyway, COOKBOOKS are now finished for first run......... have them in my hot little hands

thank you to all

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

Re: "Culinary Secrets from the cabin".............. ................orde ring informa

As I was at the post office I discovered that COD postal service is not what I thought it would be... It would end up costing double because Canada Post would be collecting funds on my behalf.... I ended up mailing all books regular mail which in itself because of weight and size cost a chunk of change. I called UPS and Fedex to see their cost and well it was far too costly.

Canada Post
    postage in lower mainland $7.50
    outside lower mainland but within BC $11.00
    out of province Alberta $15.00

I do have tracking numbers and receipts just incase books get side tracked

again I thank you all for supporting this venture with me

Alison. I cant wait till I receive my copy of your cook book. Just to try differnet wild game recipes.
    Thanks for doing up the cookbook.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by nature girl View Post
    Alison. I cant wait till I receive my copy of your cook book. Just to try differnet wild game recipes. Thanks for doing up the cookbook.
    My pleasure... I did sign it for you... near the back page

Just got my copy today and im amazed how big the book is, ive got several game recipe books and none compare. If your thinking bout ordering a copy id highly recommend you go ahead and do so, you wont be disappointed.
    If it aint broke......dont fix it

VA7BUB

mine showed up today ali, omg omg omg am I ever amazed at how well its layed out, not to mention how many times my mouth watered while flipping thru and reading all those yummy meals. I can't wait for the wife to get home so we can get to trying everything. im gonna seggest we start at page 1 and as we eat that meal, put our own stars to it as to our liking. i'm forcasting a lil bit of weight gain coming on.
    I will run my copy around to a Cpl stores to show them, expect another order in the near future only BIGGER.
    anyone else that dosent have one, get some. you will want to pass this on to anyone who dines on wild fish and game.

bhb
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian

Thank you very much mud-dog.... Was good to see you again even if just a quick howdy and off ya go.... I appreciate your support

Bruce... Thank you so very much for your post up... I giggled and felt so greatful for your kind words and huge support as well

I received my copy the other day to. I couldnt believe how big the book was. I have quickly looked at the book so far. But it sure has some recipes that I want to try.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

More books in stock..... Picked up new order from printer

just sold copy #25 this morning.................thank you very much for your support

Ali