Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Set

Re: New Set

It was a slaughter when they first hit the fields back when for sure but ducks have evolved to them now. On good days robos are golden, on bad days they are duck kryptonite. I have both Lucky ducks and Mojos. I have never had a lick of problem with the Mojos but tons with the 2 way switches on the Lucky Ducks. For my money get a 2 pack of baby Mojos(drake and Hen) but as previously mentioned get the ones with the rechargeable battries, you should be good to go.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Re: New Set

The Mojos that run on regular batteries eat them. Full day your changing them atleast once! I had good luck with the mojos this year. Every time they were out we hammered more ducks. I have had good days with just 10-14 floaters as well but did notice a larger number of ducks commited to the setup with the mojos spinning away.

They are a good addition to a spread. If they ducks flare up and arent coming in take them out and see what happens!