Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: URGENT- game meat donations for fundraising dinner for the less fortunate this Friday

Re: URGENT- game meat donations for fundraising dinner for the less fortunate this Fr

Quote Originally Posted by bruin View Post
    Wish I could help but all I've got is some rutty mulie and bear meat. If they'll take bear, I've got abot 6 quarters.
    They're set up for bear apparently bruin but thanks for the offer. I don't think they're too picky on the venison...they have a chef doing prep so he'll probably dress it up with something to make it palatable. Drop me a line at the email I listed if you still want to contribute.

Re: URGENT- game meat donations for fundraising dinner for the less fortunate this Fr

All I got was tag soup this year. I don't think anyone would want that.
    MDRGC
    BCWF
    NFA

I’m prob going to get flamed for this comment but … They should have all the “less fortunate’s” take a piss test before partaking in this because I for one wouldn’t feel too happy about seeing my hard earned game meat being given to a bunch of thieving drug addicts . If this is some other user group then it’s a great idea !!
    Sorry if I offended anyone but ???

I think you should be made to take a piss test every pay day. By your comments on here it seems you abuse drugs and alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

Lol ok ! No prob any time !

So as of this afternoon it looks like they have everything they need, thanks for the most to part to contributions from members of HBC.

Thanks to everyone that was in touch with me and stepped up to the plate as well as those that said they would have supported but weren't local. For ages hunters and outdoorsmen have provided for their families and their communities and it's good to see that this tradition of providing for others less fortunate or capable still runs deep within our ranks.

Cheers!

Here's a link for more info - is the dinner today or Sunday? Good job on getting the word out Onpoint.

http://www.uniquestorageandorganizer...ner-vancouver/

Well done, Onpoint! I hope the evening is a great success. Looking forward to a full report.
    Resident Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    To post pics on HBC:

1- sign up for a free account at www.photobucket.com
    2- upload your pics to your album on photobucket
    3- click on the pic you want to post on hbc
    4- copy and paste the IMG code (bottom of 4 choices) into your thread on HBC
    5- thank the Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Belly View Post
    Here's a link for more info - is the dinner today or Sunday? Good job on getting the word out Onpoint.

http://www.uniquestorageandorganizer...ner-vancouver/
    Thanks for posting SB, for once you out-researched me!

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Well done, Onpoint! I hope the evening is a great success. Looking forward to a full report.
    Thanks Coach but to be clear I'm not organizing this...just heard about it through the grapevine and planned to donate some of my stock from the beginning. When I heard they were running low on donations and were going to have a hard time feeding the size of group they expected, I thought it was worth putting the word out to the members of HBC. And a good number of guys stepped up right away!

I hope to make the event on Sunday but if not I'll make sure to get a full report from the organizers and let everyone know how it went.