I'm starting to design a layout style blind with the notion of making and selling a few if they work out. So what are some features that you wouldn't do without and some nice to haves?

We have lots of aluminum and plan to use it for a basic folding frame. Will use high quality heavy duty waterproof material for the floor and a water proof camo nylon upper with the standard two pop open doors. Will have lots of loops for adding local straw and weed as natural camo, and probably thermos and cup holders too. Would a foam box to hold shells be useful, it could velcro to either left or right walls?

I'm thinking about incorporating a modified commercial patio lounger that has an adjustable back. Anyone use anything like that before? Good idea or no? Getting comfortable with my messed up back has been a challenge and sitting semi reclined with looking around causes me neck pain and grief later in the day so having an easy adjust will alleviate the issue.

Anticipate it being about 78" long and wedge shape 24" at the back and 18" at the foot section. How wide? 30 - 36"? Target price around $100. plus lounger with should be around $50.

Cheers,

BT