Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stone Sheep Fly In 2014

Re: Stone Sheep Fly In 2014

no you can land there just the closest pilot doesnt land there because he doesnt want to desturb him cause he flys in all his clients
    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    ponder this: "the world is run by those who show up".

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    I will stand behind every post I have made. what others think of me is none of my business!

Thanks for the clarification ... I kinda guessed that flying company wouldn't want to piss Reg off!

Head to Spatsizi!!! ... if they won't land you at Bug then Coldfish is only a few minutes walk on a horse trail farter (I mean farther) ... there are cabins to stay in for cheap that we all own.

Thanks 40"er .... unfortunately I did not put my sheep LEH in for Spatzizi - and that entire area (Bug Lk to Culliver, etc) is LEH. Appreciate the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by 40incher View Post
    Thanks for the clarification ... I kinda guessed that flying company wouldn't want to piss Reg off!

Head to Spatsizi!!! ... if they won't land you at Bug then Coldfish is only a few minutes walk on a horse trail farter (I mean farther) ... there are cabins to stay in for cheap that we all own.
    VDD GROUP CANADA
    BCWF
    BIGSLAPPER OUTDOOR ADVENTURES est. 1963
    www.bigslapper.com

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Odds are you're probably not going to get a sheep anyways. So you want to at least enjoy your time on the mountain. But not sexually.

Hearing a lot of good things about Stone Mtn Outfitters and Riverjet Adventures. Do any of you have experiences with these folks that you can share? (PM me if you like?)
    VDD GROUP CANADA
    BCWF
    www.bigslapper.com

Odds are you're probably not going to get a sheep anyways. So you want to at least enjoy your time on the mountain. But not sexually.

I'm sure stone mountain outfitters is great! For $12,000 they should be! (Residents price)
    riverjet also has it's advantages. Such as taking in more gear and being able to move part way through your trip. Plus packing out more weight than a plane I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

BigSlapper I sent you a PM however I also wanted to publically endorse without any hesitation Kevin and Riverjet Adventures..not just for my experience but for others who have also had excellent adventures with this service.

Both aircraft and jetboats will get you back away from some of the crowded areas.

cheers and good luck in whatever choice you make..straight shooting..

cheers
    Steven
    Last edited by srupp; 01-15-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Now there is a "typo" .... should read Steamboat Mtn Outfitters
    Doing so much frigging research they are all blending into one!

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlapper View Post
    Hearing a lot of good things about Stone Mtn Outfitters and Riverjet Adventures. Do any of you have experiences with these folks that you can share? (PM me if you like?)
    VDD GROUP CANADA
    BCWF
    www.bigslapper.com

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    BigSlapper I sent you a PM however I also wanted to publically endorse without any hesitation Kevin and Riverjet Adventures..not just for my experience but for others who have also had excellent adventures with this service.

Both aircraft and jetboats will get you back away from some of the crowded areas.

cheers and good luck in whatever choice you make..straight shooting..

cheers
    Steven
    Thanks Steven ... PM received.
    I'm a long time hunter but first time "stoner" ... thank you to all who are engaging in my search and research - I'm learning that there is an entire "sheep underground" out there!!!! Awesome.
    VDD GROUP CANADA
    BCWF
    www.bigslapper.com

alpine lakes air wont fly into bug as i know that much, if u wanted to u could try blue creek outfitters and they will drop the horses at any trail head in bc but u have to do all the work urself as u dont get a wrangler but u could always find someone and pay them to come with u to take care of the horses while u hunt
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out