Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet Miho

Re: Meet Miho

So I have made an addition to the sea ducking setup, I wanted a spool or reel for my long lines. But since space is at a premium I didn't want to use a hose reel or extension cord reel. So I was gathering some odds n sods and I was going to build one, was thinking spring loaded tension, lockable, and able to be quick mounted in the boat. Strolling through Midland tools when I happened across the wire tie spools, they had plastic ones and they were only $23. It is almost perfect for this application, plastic and brass. The only thing it is missing is a locking feature, I may add that feature later. The reel fits both of my 110' longlines with there snaps left on them.

I use 1/8" line, and I plan to make a quick mount utilizing the belt loops

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

Re: Meet Miho

So sorta remembered to take pics of Miho loaded up today. However I didn't remember till after I had wheeled her up the beach to the truck, so the dekes fall back a bit. Normally all the dekes are up forward under the blind, they fill it almost to the opening. The dead birds get stowed in the stern aft of my blind bag. this leaves me room to sit loosely cross legged while paddling and the shotgun sits on the right handside inboard of the gunnel. The lead sits either fore or aft of the seat, and the longline spool usually sits atop the blind bag.

'

just to give you an idea, there is still a fair piece of real estate in the cockpit even for a guy my size

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.