Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 and 1 and 1 and 1 and 1, makes 32

1 and 1 and 1 and 1 and 1, makes 32

Well, Blacktailstalker, LP1, Mrs.SKS and I headed to a field this morning to see if we could repeat the magic of the other day with Foxton GD. Well the weatherman was not exactly accurate, the ceiling was high bright, which made for an early flight of birds. and then a long dry spell with not much movement. when the birds did finally fly they had to decide between 3 spreads of birds. Hence the onesies and twosies, it was a longer hunt than we like but we ground out our limit. Our shooting was not exactly stellar, which added to the lengthy shoot, but a good time was had by all.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 1 and 1 and 1 and 1 and 1, makes 32

Don't anyone work anymore ? Nice shoot though!!!

Nice shooting!

Premature blaming the cat hunter for the slow start. Luckily it picked up!! Got to love it when you set up in a field only to have 2 trucks show up 45min later and set up 300 yards from you in the same field. Then.... an hour later another guy set ups on the other side of you....in the same field. Love holidays in the Valley! I swear I am gonna stop getting up early, and just go whenever, because apparently if there are people hunting a field that means no problem go ahead! Man people are gay.

Lorne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Shiftworker, on Nights

Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

I thought you were moving your act to the LOWERSTAINLAND????? You get rejected trying to board the ferry??? If you don't own the fields???
    Try your best to understand the concept of SHARING????? Ha Ha!!----Cheers--- Field Marshal.

Quote Originally Posted by field marshal View Post
    I thought you were moving your act to the LOWERSTAINLAND????? You get rejected trying to board the ferry??? If you don't own the fields???
    Try your best to understand the concept of SHARING????? Ha Ha!!----Cheers--- Field Marshal.
    Im staying on the island as long as humanly possible!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Quote Originally Posted by field marshal View Post
    Sharing is all well and good when you place yourself an adequate distance from us as the first group did, the second hunting group was (A) a mere 200-225m away (B) showed up well after legal light and setup up in the middle of an open field with zero back cover. (C) I'm 99% sure it was an individual that was watching us for over 25min and from his vantage point should have quite easily been able to see that there was already 2 other groups in the field.

But at the end of there day we got our limit, and I know for a fact that the jonnycomelately didn't get his, not sure how the second party made out. They had some shots early on

Just a little jelious 303 !!

I like the math.
    Just enough duck to pay for the ferry ride to the mainland if you have to move.