Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My 2013 Hunt Adventure Challenge

Re: My 2013 Hunt Adventure Challenge

I really like it for scenery pics. Much more clarity than my Olympus. The smallest lens is also great for close up pics. I would like to get the telephoto lens for it so I could use it for wildlife videography, as the HD video is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    HaHaHa! Merry Christmas and a Happy 2014 right back at you Coach. Looking forward to see a My 2014 thread from you in the new year. You certainly saw way more animals die this past year than I did. Maybe Jelvis is right and I've lost the touch. I'm nothing more than a Neature freak with a camera.

Hey Dana keep up the the great photos, and Jelvis can bite me, yet to see an interesting post from him with pics!

Awesome pictures Dana, your pictures are professional grade in every way, you could make a living from wildlife photography!!
    Their steaks, roasts and burger to me! Tom

I really like it for scenery pics. Much more clarity than my Olympus. The smallest lens is also great for close up pics. I would like to get the telephoto lens for it so I could use it for wildlife videography, as the HD video is impressive.
    The 70-300mm is on for a screamin' deal on Boxing Day.
    Resident Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    To post pics on HBC:

1- sign up for a free account at www.photobucket.com
    2- upload your pics to your album on photobucket
    3- click on the pic you want to post on hbc
    4- copy and paste the IMG code (bottom of 4 choices) into your thread on HBC
    5- thank the Coach

I've followed that thread from the start. awesome seeing a well documented fall with all the pics.
    merry Christmas and good luck in 2014

Awesome as usual Thanks for sharing. As for losing your touch I doubt it,you had to give your youngsters a turn I wish you the best for next year, Im sure it will be full of monster mulies for you . Thanks for all your years of contributing to HBC. You are the reason I stumbled/found HBC & Im thankful for that. Merry Christmas.

Very nice pictures Steve. Merry Christmas to you and your family.. Love the cabin pictures.

Cheers,
    Bill

The best place on earth ( In the bush )

Wow! Great pics. Looks like a very enjoyable year was had. The age on those elk is just tremendous. I really like the giant bull in velvet.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

No more looking, the wife got me the Nikon 1 J3for Christmas. Just taking a few portraits of the family, Wow, nice crisp color and detail

Pull your head out of your Ass
    long enough to see how stupid you look!!!!!

I don't know about you guys but I always get excited when I see a new Thread started by Dana. He never seems to disappoint. That is one cranker mulie, good luck sleeping until next season.
    SHIT HAPPENS! Usually when the big one decides to show himself!