Just got this via and e-mail. Already asked for a seat!!

BCWF Region 2 Member Invitation: A Discussion on Hunting, Angling, and Conservation Policy

A message from Robert Sopuck, Federal MP -
Dauphin-Swan River-Marquette,
and Chair of the Conservative Hunting and Angling Caucus:
"I would like to extend an invitation to members of the B.C. Wildlife Federation to join me for a discussion of Hunting, Angling, Trapping and conservation policies in Canada.
As Chair of the Conservative Hunting and Angling Caucus and a Member of the Standing Committees on Environment and Fisheries and Oceans, I look forward to meeting with hunters, anglers and trappers across Canada for a full discussion of conservation policies and actions taken by the Federal government. I want to hear from you about your concerns and I will do my best to answer all your questions.
Please join me on January 6th, 2014, at the Sandman Signature Hotel, 8828 - 201 St Langley, B.C., at 7:00 p.m.
Robert Sopuck, Member of Parliament
Dauphin-Swan River-Marquette
Chair, Conservative Hunting and Angling Caucus
"
This event is a great opportunity to make your voice heard and engage with a Federal MP and Caucus Chair about any concerns you may have about hunting, angling, trapping, and conservation policy in Canada.
Hunting, Angling, and Conservation Policy Discussion
January 6th, 2014, 7:00 PM
Sandman Signature Hotel - Murrayville Room
8828 - 201 St., Langley, B.C
We hope you can attend and ask that you please RSVP by January 5th, 2014 to: projects@bcwf.bc.ca or call 1-888-881-2293 ext. 228.