Thread: another boar hunt...

another boar hunt...

Hi everybody,

Its about a month past since I completed my military service and at the end I found a perfect weekend to see if military rust help me to shoot some boar .
    Last saturday, it was a perfect day for hunt, the weather was sunny and warm and we decided to check our regular boar spots to see if there were any action.. by 7am we were 3 in our Lada and headed the way directly to the first spot.. as soon as we arrived to the spot, we made some radio check and told the guy with dogs to "KEEP THE DOGS TIGHT UNTILL WE ANNOUNCE TO RELEASE THEM!" so we started walking through the mild terrain in an oak forrest.
    After 20min, just as I sat down to take a breath I heard that whisper in the radio saying "boars! they are coming!" (not so surprised that the dogs tricked that idiot and run earlier) meanwhile a school of 30 appeared in the oaks continiously listening and checking every step. they stopped, got anxious, listened listened listened and RAN!! All I could see was a crowd which were stepping on top of each other and I raised my little 308win and shoot 3x 190 gr norma diamonds... One little fellow jumped like a grasshoper and flipped back and here is her piccy..

40kg pure delicacy..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g.jpg  

2. Site Sponsor

Re: another boar hunt...

way to go on the boar memo and thanx for a great story...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Re: another boar hunt...

Nice job on the boar,is that a leg behind it?