Thread: Share any self-made vehicle mount items that help your hunt brackets,cases,stands..?

Share any self-made vehicle mount items that help your hunt brackets,cases,stands..?

an 17x19 landing made to fit the steps will make those trips up and down into the camper a little more comfortable. lockable and mounts directly on the excess vertical portion of the ball assembly unit.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Share any self-made vehicle mount items that help your hunt brackets,cases,stands

I like the way you can put the stairs on either side. Made a landing like this for my camper but it didn't have the stairs so it was along step some times.
    I'll try and take some pictures of the T bar that fits into the receiver of your truck and makes it easy to shorten or lengthen rope when pulling game out. When I get a chance I'm hoping to make a bird breast that fits into the receiver for my buddy in alberta. The sky is the limit.

Re: Share any self-made vehicle mount items that help your hunt brackets,cases,stands

there's got to be some fabricators out there with a few goodies to share

bringin this back. Come on everyone, i need a winter project. What else do you got?!?!

Us fabricators are like magicians we can,t give away all our secrets!

"Bears are like cops, never around when you need one, all ways around when you dont."

Tika T3 30/06
    Winchester sx3
    Remington 700 22-250
    Strother sx1
    Savage mark 2 22lr