Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maximizing Penetration

Re: Maximizing Penetration

Hey interceptor... I had written Aussieland as a hunting destination cause I thought you blokes couldn't own guns. Now that I'm getting into archery your post puts a new light on the subject! Maybe we should talk about a house exchange for a month!!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

That could work Hermit,

Although, I was led to believe that a non - resident can not hunt in BC with out using a registered guide?

Sideof,

I can tell you that it takes alot more than being mistaken for a Kiwi to up set this little black duck .

Mate I have been called everything from Ozzie, Kiwi, Italian, American and Canadian, just to name a few.

I once worked for a company for 6 years before I found out who the young American lad in the paint shop was,,,,,,,,,,,,ME

Cheers Noel

Good to hear old boy... So where in BC are you thinking of heading on your holidays? You can stay with me if you promise to bring a big can of milo and a stack of Tooheys old which reminds me, where in Oz are you from?
    Team Goldbond Administrative Assistant

Sideof,

Our plan is to spend a few days in Vancouver than drive (in a hire RV) accross to Castlegar (should take a couple of days) spend anything upto a week there depending on how I go with my job meeting/interview/discussion, then we have another 10 days or so to cruise around before heading back to Vancouver by the end of June.

I hope you are not telling me that I can not buy MILO over there, CRIKEY now I will never get the missus to move there .

I don't think I could fit a slab into my bag but a can of Milo might be do-able!

I live in a place called Nhulunbuy, it is on the Gove Pennisula in Eastern Arnhemland of the Northern Territory, there is nothing here but a bauxite mine and alumina refinery (Alcan Gove) plus the small community.

http://www.alcangove.com.au/home/default.asp

Of course there is great beaches, great fishing, excellent hunting for Buffalo, Pigs, Scrub Bulls, Donkey's. Did I mention this place is Great .

Cheers Noel

Ok so let me get this straight... You live in NT and you're looking at moving to Canada? Tired of heat? Man, people thought I was crazy. And no, you can't buy Milo here, although you can order it online along with other "homesick australian" goodies, such as cherry ripes, nutri grain and the national byproduct- vegemite. You used to be able to buy it here, but not any more. Last place I saw it was Seattle. What sort of job are you applying for, and is it contract or permanent?

Yeah it is a little warm here, even at 3am in the morning it is 26C to 28C deg at this time of year, but I have always wanted to live in a place like BC and now is a good time for us to make it happen, too many people die with out having a shot at their dreams and I don't plan to be one of them.

That is good news on the "home sick Australian goodies" my missus will be rapt.

I have spoken with an Industrial Painting Contractor, Blasting and Painting is what I know, I hope to be able to secure a permanent job as a Supervisor or Project Manager.

Cheers Noel

I hear you on the following dreams part. If you plan on doing the immigration thing, make sure you get fingerprints done from the cops in Oz, cause you'll need them, in addition to prints from the RCMP once you've been here more than 6 months. Be warned, once you've lived here a while, you might never go back... I've been here nearly 7 yrs, and have no intention of returning to Oz

Be warned, once you've lived here a while, you might never go back... I've been here nearly 7 yrs, and have no intention of returning to Oz
    That is what I am hoping, I have been researching this idea for several months now and everything just keeps getting better and better. I don't think you guys will be able to get rid of me if you tried .

Cheers Noel

It's an invasion! I see you managed to stumble out of the Wintergarden

Yeah, I went to hand in an assignment, but the guy disappeared on me, so I guess now I'll have to email it to him. Not a happy boy about it. And yep it IS an invasion, soon you'll have to observe anzac day, and the national food will change from kraft dinner to vegemite on toast. And you won't be able to say BLOODY aussie morons, no, it will be snow challenged persons, or winter impaired

edited by: The Cuss Cop
    Last edited by Bow Walker; 04-03-2007 at 07:57 PM.