Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Hunt Was Interfered With

Re: Our Hunt Was Interfered With

don't hold your breath on anything happening....

Quote Originally Posted by NoahDawg View Post
    ....at least they were waiting for daylight.....
    now with new technology,,no waiting daylight anymore...no road blocking only for the serious night hunters..

ATN Aries 390 Paladin Nightvision Riflescope
    Sale!
    $549.99

[QUOTE=longrifle;1416367]Which party are you referring to?

gotta be a clown in every crowd
    “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

Quote Originally Posted by longrifle View Post
    So technically it sounds like you were interfering with their hunt as well because you admit to convoying behind them, potentially spooking anything that they may have come upon...

'rifle
    Give your head a shake.....the party blocking access is the one interferring!!!

Quote Originally Posted by longrifle View Post
    So technically it sounds like you were interfering with their hunt as well because you admit to convoying behind them, potentially spooking anything that they may have come upon...

'rifle
    Haha! I will add this.... If they had let us by, and not 5 feet passed them a legal animal walked out onto the road, we legally could have shot it with no recourse on their part. We could have even been behind them while a legal animal was spotted by both parties, and if we were able to get the shot off first they would have had no legal recourse as well. You just don't get it do you?
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Did you not have any rope/straps to start moving them?
    Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    Sorry Ozone you are correct

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    Did you not have any rope/straps to start moving them?
    Sure, but we were not about to get into a situation where things could escalate. The section of road was just wide enough for two vehicles to pass, and they were right in the middle. We could have tried to maneuver around but, with the snow there was a possibility of getting stuck, and or damaging the vehicles.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    Sure, but we were not about to get into a situation where things could escalate. The section of road was just wide enough for two vehicles to pass, and they were right in the middle. We could have tried to maneuver around but, with the snow there was a possibility of getting stuck, and or damaging the vehicles.
    Sounds to me like you did everything right. No reason whatsoever to get into a confrontation. Often I ask myself, "what would Duallie do?" Then I go in the exact opposite direction. It sucks that there are people out there who feel justified in blocking roads or access - especially when the areas they are blocking are quite large.
    Resident Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    To post pics on HBC:

1- sign up for a free account at www.photobucket.com
    2- upload your pics to your album on photobucket
    3- click on the pic you want to post on hbc
    4- copy and paste the IMG code (bottom of 4 choices) into your thread on HBC
    5- thank the Coach

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Sounds to me like you did everything right. No reason whatsoever to get into a confrontation. Often I ask myself, "what would Duallie do?" Then I go in the exact opposite direction. It sucks that there are people out there who feel justified in blocking roads or access - especially when the areas they are blocking are quite large.
    That was quite funny!
    “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

yeah these guys are dipshits for blocking a fsr. But seriously dude, you went intentionally to a spot that you knew was being hunted by 3 other guys for their leh moose. If i were them,well, I wouldnt have told you about the spot in the first place, and if I did, I wouldnt let you by either. Thats a pretty dick move, when they told you that they spotted moose and were going back in the morning for them, and you show up bitchin for them to move or you'll tell. At least thats how your story reads. Maybe I'm missinterpereting.
    "Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
    --John Wayne