Thread: Canadian (or preferably BC) made Camp Stoves?

Canadian (or preferably BC) made Camp Stoves?

Hi all;

I'm in the market for a new stove for my wall tent, and I'm debating between the Kwik Kamp and Four Dog stoves; however, before I pull the trigger, I was searching for a Canadian-made stove that was comparable. Does anyone know of a product available from Canadian manufacturers? I'd like to keep my business in Canada if possible. Alternatively, is it possible to take a schematic to an ironworks shop and have them make one, or is that too small of a job for them to do?

Thanks,

D.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Canadian (or preferably BC) made Camp Stoves?

Rackem posted a few weeks ago a huge thread all about the "Bush Buddy", and about the guy who makes them. Not sure if it is what you had in mind, but it it is made in BC and from all accounts it is an excellent stove.

http://bushbuddy.ca/index1.html

Maybe it can be adapted for use in a wall tent. I don't know.

look at the deluxe wall tents stoves. they are Canadian made.and a sponsor to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball129 View Post
    look at the deluxe wall tents stoves. they are Canadian made.and a sponsor to this site.
    Ooof - I totally missed that - thanks! Although, I thought the Outfitter stove was not Canadian made, but it is, I'll just do that.