Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Whitetail Regulations in Region 8

Re: Whitetail Regulations in Region 8

So the 2013 harvest statistics are coming out........and the deer harvest #'s for 8-1, 8-12, 8-14, and 8-15 show.........what.........exactly what I talked about to start this post.........this is also what the "current" Biologists said in both Penticton and in Nelson late last season.........but your "trail cams don't lie" and "the whitetail are just in different places"........maybe the farmers, local hunters, store owners, and butchers don't know about government wildlife policies but they do see what is going on around them...........and they don't need a trail cam, or hunter days statistics, or idiot angry posters telling them what they don't know about........the urrent policies are suspect, the reporting system is also flawed............when will we start enacting policies that enhance ecosystem based management in rural areas......get with the real program ranters and stop defending a government that is bent on destroying anything that doesn't fill their coffers!

Got my 2 deer........including a 226lbs fully dressed and skinned alfalfa fed muly brute..........NOT a 70lbs whitetail doe who's fawn is still laying in the trees...........
    Tight lines, straight shootin', bloody hands. What else is there?
    <*((((><

Re: Whitetail Regulations in Region 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Hound View Post
    So the 2013 harvest statistics are coming out........and the deer harvest #'s for 8-1, 8-12, 8-14, and 8-15 show.........what.........exactly what I talked about to start this post.........this is also what the "current" Biologists said in both Penticton and in Nelson late last season.........but your "trail cams don't lie" and "the whitetail are just in different places"........maybe the farmers, local hunters, store owners, and butchers don't know about government wildlife policies but they do see what is going on around them...........and they don't need a trail cam, or hunter days statistics, or idiot angry posters telling them what they don't know about........the urrent policies are suspect, the reporting system is also flawed............when will we start enacting policies that enhance ecosystem based management in rural areas......get with the real program ranters and stop defending a government that is bent on destroying anything that doesn't fill their coffers!

Got my 2 deer........including a 226lbs fully dressed and skinned alfalfa fed muly brute..........NOT a 70lbs whitetail doe who's fawn is still laying in the trees...........
    When did the antlerless GOS start?
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela