Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Houston toll bridge

Re: Houston toll bridge

Quote Originally Posted by dakoda62 View Post
    It would be a frosty day down below, before I would cough up a dime
    No way would I give in to extortion!!

Yup that is right they cant , but are conservation officers cant do anything about it as i was told when i phoned them up on the first day we came across the bridge! They have a sign up that says stop no access without consent . We had the so called chief come down and talk with us and he said that the hunting was really bad back there , then he went on to tell us he was starting his own conservation for the moose ! Yet after we got turned around some other guys showed up and new about the bridge already said to us dont get him going ! Because they eather paid him money or portion of kill and they got let in.they call it there taditional land lol

are they paying income tax about collected toll money?

Is this the pack down at Owen Lake?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Say, wouldn't that amount to extortion? I think the RCMP should send in their fraud squad and investigate.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

the best thing that could happen is for nobody to show up ...
    Last edited by frenchbar; 10-20-2013 at 07:34 PM.
    Midnight toker

RCMP and the rest are to Chicken Sh*t to do any thing about anything to do with the nature of this PROBLEM - TOO POLITICAL for them ! Its all BS ! JMO RJ

beer money for sure

Yup that is right ! They are all scared to do anything! Oh well i got what i came for without the indians!

I need clarification please. They are on public (crown) land/road/bridge or their land/road/bridge? If it's public, that's against the law. Citizens cannot block a road and charge a toll for any reason. If it's their land, then I don't know what the law states. Please help me understand this!?!?