Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to survive a wolf attack

Re: How to survive a wolf attack

I was attacked once by an Alpha male wolf, I waited and waited while it stared at me only five feet away, then as it came forward snarling, baring it's huge line of canine teeth as quick as a lightening flash the jaws opened wide. That's when I reached down deep in it's mouth, grabbed it's tail and turned it inside out.
    Jel .. that's how I did it .....

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    I was attacked once by an Alpha male wolf, I waited and waited while it stared at me only five feet away, then as it came forward snarling, baring it's huge line of canine teeth as quick as a lightening flash the jaws opened wide. That's when I reached down deep in it's mouth, grabbed it's tail and turned it inside out.
    love it , what would we do without jelly

Quote Originally Posted by Singleshotneeded View Post
    And of course, slinging as much lead at them, as fast as possible, also works well in discouraging wolves! It also saves the lives of the animals we hunt...
    that would be my first

The short mag never leave home without it.
    Resident hunter and proud of it!

First make some wolf calls to bring them in very close, that will provide you an dose of adrenaline then get active with your rifle. I prefer a 7mm caliber from experience!!!!
    Shoot straight or eat track soup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    LOLOL! Very funny, I can see a Robert Service style poem coming out of that...
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously." Oscar Wilde

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

“I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.”―Oscar Wilde

jel should write a book

Purple nurple, snake bite, noogie, boston crab, charlie horse, wet willy, flying drop kick. These are the self defense moves we should all be familiar with to deal with wolf attack

How about making it a personal rule that you should never venture into the woods or backcountry without at least a can of bear spray or bear bangers? you can get bear bangers that resemble a pen and all you do is pull back the pin and release, both are easy to carry and use. Me personally I would always have at least my maverick 88 or sks if I think wolves might present a problem, AT LEAST BEAR SPRAY
    Last edited by olympia; 10-19-2013 at 02:43 PM.

sks is the perfect wolf killing machine